Acording to Law recognized as valid to the American System – Hawaii should be restored to its status as a free and independent Sovereign Nation
- The American Constitution which clearly states that (Art.1, Sec.8) it is the duty of congress to :
“To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;”, therefore, implying compliance with the Laws of Nations (this link to the Laws of War [Hague II,1899] a small portion of the Laws of Nations, but the one we are concerned with)
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
America issued treatys of non-aggression and mutual defense and then according to
- Public Bill 103-150
“Whereas, the United States Minister thereupon extended diplomatic recognition to the Provisional Government that was formed by the conspirators without the consent of the Native Hawaiian people or the lawful Government of Hawaii and in violation of treaties between the two nations and of international law;”
- While these are not exactly law they are documents made by important persons within the American System:- The Blount Report a first-hand report of the true events concerning the annexation of Hawaii. ;- And Pres. Cleveland’s address to congress in response to that report.
- Also see the congressional record You’ll have to get that page from them as they have choosen not to put it on the web, but it shows that less than half of those present affirmed the annexation of Hawaii, not the Two-Thirds required. During the same time period the Hawaiians were overwhelmingly against annexation. see Memorial Text, the Official Letter of Protest and read Queen Liliuokalani’s Prophecy concerning America’s fate.
- Though not exactly Law the Declaration of Independence provides the foundation of our very being as a Nation. It seems strange indeed that though “We hold these truths to be self evident…” when we apply it to ourselves, it must not apply to Nations that we have over run. When we are the colony “It’s Fair” and when we “own” the nation then “It dosen’t count”.If it wasn’t right for England to house their troops or to tax their own colony is it “fair or right” for America to occupy with their troops or to tax a country that they’ve held illegally (by their own law) for more than 100 years. American basis for ownership of Hawaii
- The Nurenberg Tribunal found that it was not lawful to sieze lands after the conclusion of a peace treaty – if it was not lawful for Germany to take Austria or Poland, it is certainly not lawful for America to take Hawaii. Germany’s defense was that if America could do it, so could they, America was given 10 years to solve the Hawaii problem.
- The Convention for the prevention of Genocide America forbad, until reciently, the speaking of Hawaiian in public. They have taken our lands, interfered with our traditions and lied to our children.
- After the U.S. was ordered to return Hawaii to it’s rightfull owners they had a vote with just one choice on the ballot. “The Territory of Hawaii shall become a State” Yes or No. No other choices. This was done in 1959. Hawaii was teeming with service personel and their families and support staff. If they were citizens somewhere in the US they were allowed to vote. Restoration of the Kingdom was not even an option. Then they had the gall to tell the UN that the problem had been resolved. The question had not been asked. (Although I prefer going to primary sources to prove a point this document has been submitted to both the Hague and the Whitehouse and found accurate.)
- All land transactions in the “State” of Hawaii must be recorded in the Bureau of Conveyance. Other than His last name being ‘Akahi Nui’ not just “Nui” they got it right. Those parcels defined therein contain the entire Hawaiian Islands. When majesty took this (R2000157267- R2002005580) in to be recorded they (the state) said “the State Attorney General would have to clear it first” He declared it legal.
What the US did instead
- The Newlands Resolution – Rather than the two-thrids majority required by the Laws of the Land (the US Constitution) they merely declared it and acomplished fact.
- The Organic Act – To establish a government in a Nation that was perfectly happy with the Government that they had and did not want one imposed upon them by outsiders.. The Hawaiian have been remarkably patient.
- Transcript of Joint Resolution to Provide for Annexing the Hawaiian Islands to the United States (1898)